Urology of Greater Atlanta is open and available to treat your urological needs during this unprecedented time. Our practice is working hard to follow the CDC guidelines regarding COVID-19.
1. We are implementing the use of Aseptic Plus, an effective hospital grade disinfectant registered with the EPA, in our facilities.
2. We are screening patients prior to allowing them to enter our facilities using a series of questions and taking temperatures as necessary.
3. We are limiting non-patient access to only individuals absolutely necessary to assist patients.
4. We have decentralized our processes and have staff available to assist with medical questions, prescription refills, pre-op and post-op questions, scheduling and billing from remote locations, using our patient portal and our main phone number at 770-474-5281.
5. We have an answering service available 24 hours a day 7 days per week at 770-997-5102.
6. We are practicing appropriate social distancing. Patients can wait in their cars until the physician is ready. Visitors are asked to wait in their car.
7. We are using smaller, separate waiting areas.
We stand prepared to protect you, our valued patient, our staff and families while still offering our state-of-the-art urology services. We are open and ready to take care of your urological needs!
If you prefer, not to come to the office or are having COVID-19 symptoms, we stand ready to address any urological concerns via telehealth services. We’ve got you covered at https://ugatl.doxy.me
1. Our telehealth services are HIPAA compliant.
2. Our telehealth services are performed by your personal urologist, yes your board certified physician!
3. Our telehealth services are personal, video chat sessions.
4. Our telehealth services are covered by insurance.
5. Our telehealth services do not require any software or app downloads.